We are a diverse team with a strong drive to create a level of service that is second to none. Our beliefs are to aid the design process to construct sustainable buildings, happy homes and create an environment that is focused on quality of living. By using our strong expertise within the industry and delivering a service that will aid developers to buy into our beliefs and build in an ever-changing industry.
Job Title: Business Account Manager
Salary Range: £20–£30k commensurate with experience
Staff Group: Sales & Accounts
We are looking for a candidate with a background in sales and account management to buy into our values and join our successful and dynamic team based in the Hertfordshire/ Cambridgeshire border. We want a candidate hungry for a career and not just a job.
Are you a successful sales person looking for an exciting new opportunity? We are looking to recruit a new member to our small, dynamic team based in Hertfordshire, who can help us move the company forward and continue to expand in an ever-changing industry.
• Expand existing accounts by building up core relationships with clients
• Call follow ups with the purpose of securing the business
• Quote all jobs in a timely manner following our matrix guidelines
• Dealing with new enquiries via our website and cultivate organic growth
• Give technical advice and support to clients
• Ensure individual target, team targets and KPI’s are met
• Respond to management incentives on targeting sectors
• Some field based sales might be required on ad-hoc basis
Business Development Duties
• Refine and maintain the business plan in collaboration with staff, that includes robust monitoring and evaluation
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
• Contribute new ideas for the development of the business
• Identify opportunities that will lead to an increase in sales, including marketing/advertising campaigns
• Provide administration and customer service support
• Maintaining the CRM system to ensure data quality
• Calculating envelopes for smaller projects (training is to be provided)
• Ensure all emails and phone call enquiries are answered in a timely and professional manner
• Booking jobs with our field engineers ensuring logistic approach is adopted
• Ensure all reports are sent to clients without any delay
• Ensure tasks are dealt with immediately to ensure smooth running of the business
• Dealing with sub-contractors to fulfil quotations
• Ensuring housekeeping of accounts is always up-to-date with no outstanding tasks
Educated to GCSE/ A level
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent telephone manner / customer service ability
Strong organisation skills
Appetite for learning is a must
Strong relationship-management skills and a proven ability to grow and maintain relationships with clients and other external stakeholders
Confident, outgoing and a team player
Previous construction industry experience would be advantageous along with the ability to read architectural drawings
The ability to manage, mentor and motivate other members of the team.
Full driving licence
Sales / Account management experience 1+ years is desirable.
Working pattern: Monday to Friday
Hours of work: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length of appointment: Permanent
Probation period: 3 months
Annual leave: 20 days plus public holidays
Pension eligibility: Enrolment 01/05/2017
SCREENING CHECK REQUIREMENTS
We have a legal responsibility to ensure that you have the right to work in the UK before you can start working for us. If you do not have the right to work in the UK already, any offer of employment we make to you will be conditional upon you gaining it.
To submit an application for this vacancy, please send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter to Linda Deacy at [email protected]
At ATSPACE LTD we are proud to build on passion, we are a diverse team with a strong drive to create a level of service that is second to none. Our beliefs are to aid the design process to construct sustainable buildings, happy homes and create an environment that is focused on quality of living. By using our strong expertise within the building industry and delivering a service that will aid developers to buy into our beliefs and build in an ever-changing industry.
What ATSPACE Ltd can offer you
One of our core values a is to invest in our staff, which includes recognising and rewarding our staff as our greatest asset. If you choose to come and work with us, you will find that we offer:
Excellent benefits – You will be eligible for a range of competitive benefits, including a highly competitive, negotiable salary with generous performance related bonus
A welcoming and inclusive environment – We will help you settle into your new role and working environment. You will have a probation period to provide a supportive framework for reviewing your progress and discussing your training and development needs.
Development opportunities – The encouragement of career development for staff is one of the ATSPACE’s core values. We put this into practice by recruiting enthusiastic people who may require some training, which we can provide in house and outsource to other agencies. We believe that giving staff the time to gain further accreditations and qualifications can only improve our business
Equality of Opportunity
We are committed to a proactive approach to equality, which includes supporting and encouraging all under-represented groups, promoting an inclusive culture and valuing diversity. We make selection decisions based on personal merit and an objective assessment against the criteria required for the post. We do not treat job applicants or members of staff less favourably than one another on the grounds of sex, marital, race, ethnic or national origin, colour, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age or socio-economic factors.